Leaptor Sliding Barrier S-608/2
Price And Quantity
- 35100.00 - 35600.00 INR
- 300000.00 INR
- -25 Degree Celsius Celsius (oC)
- 1400*350*980mm Millimeter (mm)
Usage/Application Industrial Color Steel Brand LEAPTOR Material Stainless Steel Type Semi-Automatic Opening Temperature Range Degree C I Deal In New Only
- LEAPTOR, S-608/2 Sliding barriers are used in spaces like the banks or corporate headquarters where aesthetic excellence is a priority to impress the visitors. When the authorized users have their cards read by the card reader, the wing opens. While the authorized users are passing through the gate, if another person wants to take advantage of the open turnstile and tailgate behind the first visitor, the obstacle closes and blocks the passage immediately and sets off the alarm.
- S-608/2 has housing of splash-proof stainless steel 304 and Acrylic flaps are specially designed to provide good aesthetics with much-needed strength. The unique sliding arm feature provides a failsafe safety solution in case of emergency or power failure, providing egress in case of crisis evacuations. Durability with minimal maintenance means years and millions of trouble-free passages.
- The anti-punch feature enables the barrier not to close if it detects people inside the passageway. Anti-tailgating allows only one person to pass for an authorized card presented. The anti-panic feature in power off mode allows the barrier to open for people to go through until it is activated. Multi-time and preferential access rights can be programmed. Failure detection and alarm functions ensure product safety and compliance.
- This product is used majorly in Amusement parks, Stadiums, Metro stations, Office premises, and Public places.
- Turnstile, also called as baffle gate is a form of gate which allows one person to pass at a time. The unique design of turnstiles makes it easy to keep track who is arriving and leaving from the facilities. It can also be made so as to restrict one-way traffic of people, and in addition, it can restrict passage only to people who insert a coin, a ticket, a pass, or similar. The 3-arm, tripod turnstile rotates an arm 120 degrees, enough to let one person pass, and then it locks. Turnstiles provide superior access control by both detecting and preventing unauthorized entries. A gate having projecting bars that can be rotated to allow one person at a time to pass through, often having a mechanism to allow passage in both direction. When turnstiles are present, members can bypass the reception desk,walk up to theturnstile, presenttheir credentials, and upon authorization, proceed through the turnstile. If there are two or more turnstiles, the amount of traffic throughput is incredibly efficient compared to using reception staff to register members at the desk. Members will appreciate not having to wait, as most turnstiles can handle up to 35 people per minute.
- Tripod Turnstiles with CE rertincatlon ensure only authorized users are allowed access to each area of application.
- The unlque design of turnstiles makes it easy to keep track of pedestrians entering into a facility.
- Tripod turnstiles are popularly used when checkingticketsat sports stadiums, amusement parks and unlyersity facilities.
- Both models S-121 8E-128 are work In slmilar fashion with dIfferent aesthetics to suitMe surrounding.
- Access Card Reader
- Face Reader
- Biometric Reader
- Remote Control with Receiver
- Push Button
- Key Switch
- 1 Per Week
- 1 Week
- North India
Plot No.C-41, Ganesh Nagar , Pandav Nagar Complex, Pandav Nagar, Near Axis Bank ATM, Delhi, Delhi, 110092, India